As part of our 30th anniversary celebrations, we recently asked our Instagram followers what their favourite Paperblanks cover design of all time is. And wow, we were blown away by the responses! From some of our earliest designs (Book of Kells) to a title we’ve only released this month (Van Gogh’s Irises), we felt that nearly every one of our 30 years was remembered. So thank you for that trip down memory lane!
When it came to the most popular choices, though, more recent titles received the most love. We are so glad our current selection is resonating with you, and we can’t wait to share what we are working on next.
For now, here are the top 30 results from that Instagram poll. How many do you have in your collection?
17 Favourite Titles
- Turquoise Chronicles
- Poetry in Bloom
- Filigree Floral Ivory
- Lindau Gospels
- Blue Velvet
- Mischievous Creatures
- Celestial Planisphere
- Fire Flowers
13 Favourite Series
Because sometimes it was just too hard to select only one title from a great collection!
- Embellished Manuscripts Collection (especially Bram Stoker, Dracula)
- Lang’s Fairy Books (especially Olive Fairy)
- Equinoxe (especially Azure)
- Monet, Letter to Morisot
- Book of Kells
- Silver Filigree Collection (especially Maya Blue)
- Wonder & Imagination (especially Anticipation)
- Fantastic Voyages (especially Maiden Voyage)
- Klimt’s 100th Anniversary (especially The Kiss)
- Nova Stella (especially Astra)
- The Queen’s Binding
- Daphnis & Chloe
- Mucha Collection
So did the voters get it right? Any titles you think have been left off this list? Let us know in the comments!