Paperblanks is pleased to release its new Fall 2013 collection of writing journals. This season’s offerings include new designs in the bestselling Silver Filigree and Parisian Mosaic series, as well as the addition of two new authors – Gandhi and Virginia Woolf – to the popular Embellished Manuscripts collection.
Paperblanks’ Fall 2013 collection includes:
- Maya Blue, Silver Filigree Collection – available in 6 formats – click to find out more
- Ori Ligature, Ori Collection – available in 6 formats – click to find out more
- Mosaïque Safran, Parisian Mosaic Collection – available in 3 formats – click to find out more
New Embellished Manuscripts Journals
- Gandhi, Right Against Might, Embellished Manuscripts Collection – available in 2 formats – click to find out more
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One’s Own, Embellished Manuscripts Collection – available in 2 formats – click to find out more
- New Mini Reporter journals using 3 of our most popular designs – including Jade, Grolier and Safavid – click to find out more
- 4 Embellished Manuscripts designs now available in Midi format – including Poe, Tamerlane; Mozart, The Hunt; Blake, Poems; and Wordsworth, Letter Quoting “Daffodils” – click to find out more
Paperblanks’ Fall 2013 collection will be available at select retailers this Fall.
Maya Blue, Silver Filigree collection
Gandhi, Right Against Might; Embellished Manuscripts collection
Click here to find a Paperblanks retailer
About Paperblanks®: We have been producing superb writing journals for twenty years. We are book people, and we believe that the written word matters and that our blank books have a critical role to play in the art and continued practice of writing itself. For more about Paperblanks®, go to our website at paperblanks.com.
Nice fall colors. Very elegant. I wish they were available in the classic pocket size with elastic.
I need a 2014 DayPlanner! A new Laul Birch? with magnetic closure!
Did you end up finding a new Laurel Birch dayplanner for 2014? We had lots of options with magnetic closures for this year 🙂
-Your Paperblanks® Team
I adore your daily diaries in the midi format. I’m a teacher and I find them perfect for my job … I’ve been collecting them for four years and now I can’t find one. Giving a look at your site I could see you have a version with Wordsworth and a quotation from Daffodils : it world’s be perfect for my midi daily diary for 2015!!! Would it be possible? Can you let me know? Can I order from your site?
Your sincerely Carmen Schillaci
Did you end up finding a Midi Day-at-a-Time dayplanner for 2014? We, unfortunately, don’t sell our products from our website at this time but our Store Locator should be able to help you find a store near you.
Thanks for the suggestion for 2015, too! It’s always helpful to know what designs people are craving for their next dayplanner or journal.
All the best,
The Paperblanks® Team