It’s never too early to get a head start on planning for the new year – especially when there are so many fun and unique diary covers to choose from!
Our new 2019 12-Month Dayplanners, now available in stores, feature a wide variety of cover designs from our recently released and bestselling series. And with four unique interior layouts to choose from, these planners are the perfect companion to help you begin the new year organised and in style.
This year we are adding 17 new cover options to our collection of diaries – designs that have never been offered as 12-Month Dayplanners before.
Introducing Our New 2019 Cover Designs
- Blooming Wisteria
- Dharma Dragon
- Gloriosa Lily
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
- Midnight Rebel
- Mister Fox
- Proust, In Search of Lost Time
- Schubert, Erlkönig
Features and Bonus Materials
- European-made binder boards from 100% recycled stock
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper (which will last for centuries)
- A smooth writing surface that takes ink superbly
- FSC-certified text paper
- High-opacity paper to lessen ink show-through
- Two ribbon page markers
- Memento pouch
- National and international holidays
- International dialling codes
- Clothing sizes, measurements and temperature conversion tables
- World time zones chart
- Travel planning memo page
- Birthdays and important dates memo page
- Extra note pages
- Removable address book
Get the Most Out of Your Planner
Be sure to check out our must-read tips before choosing your next dayplanner!
When creating our Paperblanks line, we were driven by a desire to keep the beauty of books alive. By drawing inspiration from great artists and craftspeople, our aim is to help you feel inspired and creative every day and to help you create your own personal pieces of art. For more about Paperblanks and our journals, visit our website at paperblanks.com.