Our 2018 12-Month Dayplanners are available now, proving it’s never too early to start planning for the year ahead! With a cover selection curated from our bestselling designs and four unique interior layouts to choose from, these planners are the perfect companion to help you begin the new year organised and in style.
Along with some returning favourites, this year we are adding nineteen new cover options to our collection of diaries – designs that have never been offered as 12-Month Dayplanners before.
Introducing our New 2018 Dayplanner Cover Designs
- Venetian Mornings Celeste and Fiamma
- Embellished Manuscripts Collection Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes and Bach, Cantata BWV 112
- Old Leather Classics Byzantium, Midnight Steel, Cordovan and Viridian
- Michiko Miniatures Kikka
- Mila Marquis Collection Poppy Field, Valentina and Joyous Springtime
- Florentine Cascade Tuscan Sun and Delphine
- Le Gascon Mystique
- Lace Allure Rouge Boudoir and Ivory Veil
- Nova Stella Astra
- Tracy Walker’s Animal Friends Mother Robin
Dayplanner Features and Bonus Materials
- European-made binder boards from 100% recycled stock
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper (which will last for centuries)
- A smooth writing surface that takes ink superbly
- High-opacity paper to lessen ink show-through
- Two ribbon page markers
- Memento pouch
- National and international holidays
- International dialling codes
- Clothing sizes, measurements and temperature conversion tables
- World time zones chart
- Travel planning memo page
- Birthdays and important dates memo page
- Extra note pages
- Removable address book
Get the Most Out of Your Dayplanner
Be sure to check out our must-read tips before choosing your next dayplanner!
About Paperblanks: 25 years ago, we created Paperblanks to help keep book heritage alive and vital in our modern age, and to offer an inspiring space for people to express themselves. Thanks for joining us on this journey! For more about Paperblanks, go to our website at paperblanks.com.