Our 2017 12-Month Dayplanners are available now, proving it’s never too early to start planning for the year ahead! With a cover selection curated from our bestselling designs and four unique interior layouts to choose from, these planners are the perfect companion to help you begin the new year organised and in style.
Along with some returning favourites, this year we are adding thirteen new cover options to our Dayplanner collection – designs that have never been offered in this format before.
Introducing our New 2017 Dayplanner Cover Designs
- Mad for Plaid Warwick, Davenport and Kensington
- Chic & Satin Black Dahlia, Blue Muse and Painted Lady
- Shimmering Delights Cotton Candy
- Silver Filigree Esmeralda
- Jane Austen, Persuasion
- Monet (Bridge) and Monet (Water Lilies), Letter to Morisot
- Exotic Marquetry Mother-of-Pearl
- Stitched Splendour Rosa
Dayplanner Features and Bonus Materials
- European-made binder boards from 100% recycled stock
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper (which will last for centuries)
- A smooth writing surface that takes ink superbly
- High opacity paper to lessen ink show-through
- Two ribbon page markers
- Memento pouch
- National and international holidays
- International dialling codes
- Clothing sizes, measurements and temperature conversion tables
- World time zones chart
- Travel planning memo page
- Birthdays and important dates memo page
- Extra note pages
- Removable address book
Get the Most Out of Your Dayplanner
Be sure to check out our must-read tips before choosing your 2017 dayplanner!
About Paperblanks: At Paperblanks, we believe that art should have a place in all aspects of life. That’s why we follow the artist’s way in everything we do – creating, crafting and releasing designs we believe have the power to touch people. For more about Paperblanks, go to our website at paperblanks.com.