July is fast approaching, and along with warm weather and summer vacations it brings the start of a new season of diaries! Our 2016/17 18-Month Dayplanners begin this July and run through the end of next year.
Whether you’re preparing for the upcoming academic year or just getting a head start on your 2017 goals, these agendas are the perfect way to do so! With a variety of our bestselling covers available in the Maxi, Midi and Mini formats, our 18-Month Dayplanners will keep you organised in style.
Along with favourites from last season, we are introducing four new titles this season. Check out the new 18-Month Dayplanners for July 2016–December 2017:
All of our 2016/17 Dayplanners are made to the exacting standards you can expect from every Paperblanks product, with quality components such as:
- Two ribbon page markers
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper (which will last for centuries)
- Memento pouch
- European-made binder boards from 100% recycled stock
- High opacity paper to lessen ink show-through
- A smooth writing surface that takes ink superbly
There are also great supplementary features with every Dayplanner, including:
- National and International holidays
- International dialling codes
- Clothing sizes, measurements and temperature conversion tables
- World time zone chart
- Travel planning memo page
- Birthdays and important dates memo page
- Extra note pages
- Removable address book
As well as the new titles in our 18-month format, we have the same four new titles available in a 13-Month format for our French-language customers.
See the full line at www.paperblanks.com!
About Paperblanks®: At Paperblanks, we believe that art should have a place in all aspects of life. That’s why we follow the artist’s way in everything we do – creating, crafting and releasing designs we believe have the power to touch people. For more about Paperblanks, go to our website at paperblanks.com.