Our 2016 12-Month Dayplanners are available now, proving it’s never too early to start planning for the year ahead! With a cover selection curated from our bestselling designs and four unique interior layouts to choose from, these planners are the perfect companion to help you begin the new year organised and in style.
Along with some returning favourites, we are excited to announce that this year we will be offering our Day-At-A-Time interior in Ultra format and bringing back the pocket-sized Micro style. We also have six exciting new cover additions to our Dayplanner collection, designs that have never been offered in this format before.
Introducing our new cover design options for 2016:
All of our 2016 12-Month Dayplanners are made to the exacting standards you can expect from every Paperblanks® product, with quality components such as:
- European-made binder boards from 100% recycled stock
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper (which will last for centuries)
- A smooth writing surface that takes ink superbly
- High opacity paper to lessen ink show-through
- Two ribbon page markers
- Memento pouch
There are also great supplementary features with every Dayplanner, including:
- National and International holidays
- International dialling codes
- Clothing sizes, measurements and temperature conversion tables
- World time zone chart
- Travel planning memo page
- Birthdays and important dates memo page
- Extra note pages
- Removable address book (in all sizes except Micro)
You can see the whole selection at www.paperblanks.com.
About Paperblanks®: At Paperblanks®, we believe that art should have a place in all aspects of life. That’s why we follow the artist’s way in everything we do – creating, crafting and releasing designs we believe have the power to touch people. For more about Paperblanks®, go to our website at paperblanks.com.