Keeping a dayplanner is an important part of staying on top of your to-do lists and appointments, but we know that not everyone’s life falls neatly into a twelve-month cycle. It’s for this reason that our line of Dayplanners includes titles in an 18-month format as well as the traditional 12- and 13-month varieties. It’s never too early to think about which one of these handy schedulers you will select to keep you organised for July 2014 through December 2015.
And we have good news for those of you with busy weekends: We’ve heard your feedback and separated Saturday and Sunday into their own columns in the Vertical formats.
Along with favourites from last season, we are introducing four new titles this season. Check out the new 18-month Dayplanners for Spring 2014:
All of our 2014 Dayplanners are made to the exacting standards you can expect from every Paperblanks® product, with quality components such as:
- Two ribbon page markers
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper (which will last for centuries)
- Memento pouch
- European-made binder boards from 100% recycled stock
- High opacity paper to lessen ink show-through
- A smooth writing surface that takes ink superbly
There are also great supplementary features with every Dayplanner, including:
- National and International holidays
- International dialling codes
- Clothing sizes, measurements and temperature conversion tables
- World time zone chart
- Travel planning memo page
- Birthdays and important dates memo page
- Extra note pages
- Removable address book (in all sizes except Micro)
As well as the new titles in the 18-month format, we have the same four new titles available in a 13-month format for our French-language customers. See the full line at www.paperblanks.com!