We know that switching planners in January doesn’t work for everyone. That’s why we now offer our bestselling dayplanners in an 18-month format. These books, with dates that begin in July 2012 and run through to December 2013, are available in stores now. These 18-month agendas are perfect for students, teachers and anyone else required to start planning their year in advance.
These books are available in three formats: Midi, Mini and Maxi. Read on for details about supplemental features and interior formats, and a look at the line’s different designs!
Every Dayplanner is Handbound to our Exacting Standards
- Two ribbon page markers
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper (which will last for centuries)
- Memento pouch
- European-made binder boards from 100% recycled stock
- High opacity paper to lessen ink show-through
- A smooth writing surface that takes ink superbly
Two Unique Formats are Available
- Week-at-a-Time Vertical
- Week-at-a-Time Horizontal
Each Dayplanner Contains Helpful Supplementary Material
- Monthly planners for 2013
- National and international holiday & celebrations summary for 2013
- International dialing codes
- Clothing sizes, measurements, and temperature conversion tables
- World time zone chart
- Travel planning memo page
- Birthdays and important dates memo page
- Extra note pages
- Year planner for 2014
- Convenient, removable address book insert
18-Month – Mini Format
|2012-2013 Filigree Floral Ivorywith elastic band closure||2012-2013 Black Moroccanwith elastic band closure||2012-2013 French Ornate Vertwith elastic band closure|
|2012-2013 Blue Cats & Butterflieswith elastic band closure||2012-2013 Foiledwith elastic band closure||2012-2013 Safavidwith elastic band closure|
|2012-2013 French Ornate Fuchsiawith elastic band closure||2012-2013 Morris Birdswith elastic band closure|
All of which are available in Week-at-a-Time Horizontal:
18-Month – Midi Format
All of which are available in Week-at-a-Time Horizontal.
18-Month – Maxi Format
|2012-2013 Black Moroccanwith elastic band closure||2012-2013 Grolierwith elastic band closure||2012-2013 Flutterbyeswith elastic band closure|
|2012-2013 Ventaglio Rossowith elastic band closure|
All of which are available in Week-at-a-Time Vertical:
Tell us below which of this new line’s designs are your favourites!
Find & Buy Paperblanks
Interested in buying the 18-Month Academic Calendars or any other Paperblanks books? Use our Store Finder to find retailers in your area or online retailers who can ship to your location. Find it by clicking here or by going to paperblanks.com/stores!